On Cloudventure Waterproof
For runners on a mission for a lightweight trail shoe with clever downhill cushioning and full element protection.
On Cloudventure Waterproof Black
The waterproof trail running shoe for mountain missions in all weathers.
High and dry
Push the altitude up even when if the rain pours down. The advanced On membrane is 100% waterproof, yet still lets your feet breathe for climb-crushing comfort.
Outrun the elements on the downhill with the unrivaled cushioning of Zero Gravity Cloud elements. Strategically placed heel clouds absorb impact on inclines. Steep just got soft.
Don’t let the elements mess with your mountain mission. The Missiongrip™ outsole combines multiple grip patterns so you keep control in changeable conditions.
The Swiss-engineered Speedboard makes sure wet weather doesn’t dampen your pace. With a narrower midfoot section and added torsion ability, it lets your foot flow over uneven terrain.
Runners on a mission for a lightweight trail shoe with clever downhill cushioning and full element protection.
Performance whatever the terrain or elements with the lightweight trail shoe that’s fully waterproof.
- Heel-toe offset of 6 mm | 0.23 in
- Weight of 340 g | 11.9 oz (US M 8.5)
- Neutral Running shoe.
- Outsole is a huge improvement on the previous model
- Cushioned midsole makes this shoe comfortable to run even on roads
- Very comfortable and keeps feet warm
- Love the design and the 2 color options
- Great all-rounder
- A little expensive
- Could be more flexible in the outsole