Altra Lone Peak 4.0 Low Trail Running Shoe
Rather than dread the crunching leaves and telltale crispness in the air that signifies winter’s swift approach, let yourself get excited for a little mud, slush, and snow in your trail running routine. Add Altra’s Lone Peak 4. 0 Low Trail Running Shoe to your rotation!
Altra Lone Peak 4.0 Low Neo Trail Running Shoe | Review & Best Price
Living in the shadow of Lone Peak is no easy task, especially when its ridgeline taunts you with its mercilessly technical terrain and awe-inspiring views. So, it should come as no surprise that the Altra Lone Peak 4.0 Trail Running Shoe is designed to tackle tough trails, scrambles, and descents with equal parts tenacity and finesse. The combo of an aggressive sole and tough upper make the Lone Peak one of the hardest working trail shoes you’ll have the pleasure of bagging peaks with.
The Lone Peak is fashioned with the tacky MaxTrac outsole and TrailClaw lugs, which assure unprecedented traction whether you’re navigating talus or hardpack. Meanwhile, Altra’s proven Foot Shape platform and Zero Drop construction allows your foot moves naturally as you run.
The women’s version has the Fit4Her last, which is adapted to accommodate the minimal, but significant shape differences in men’s and women’s feet. The midsole flexes to match the natural inclination of your tendons and bones to ensure comfort reduce the risk of injury. And, since it is an Altra, the shoe’s zero drop construction encourages a mid-foot landing, while the all new Stoneguard safeguards your foot from rugged terrain by deflecting rocks.
- Burly running shoe to tackle the most rugged mountain trails
- Zero Drop Platform encourages low impact running for happy joints
- Durable upper features textured toe cap for protection from debris
- Breathable upper has drainage holes for stream crossings
- A-Bound cushioning offers energy return for a lively stride
- Stoneguard offers protection from rugged terrain for a stable ride
- MaxTrac sole offers combination of grip, traction, and durability
- TrailClaw lugs provide traction at toe off for a no-slip stride
- Rock protection
- Great grip on rugged terrain
- Zero drop
- Narrower than previous models